Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Parker's Cub Scout Camping Trip!!!

This past Friday all I heard was "when is daddy going to be home!" The boys left with in an hour of Brian getting home from work. They spent the weekend playing kickball, fishing and hiking. Unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest and there were thunderstorms on Saturday night and I was home watching the news and saw that not only were there thunderstorms but there were tornadoes in the area. I was so happy when they called to say they were on their way home, I new they were safe!!! Parker had fun telling me all about his weekend. Make sure to ask Parker about the skit his den did at the camp fire, he thinks it's really funny!!!
Lights Out!!
Trying to start a fire!
Parker's den goofing around.
Waiting for the fish to bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment